Saturday, February 21, 2015

To See Things In Perspective

I am trying to see things in perspective. 

My dog wants a bite of my Chocolate Chip cookie, but I know that she cannot have it because Chocolate is known to make dogs very sick, but my dog doesn’t understand this. She pouts and wraps herself around my leg trying to convince me to give her just a teeny weeny bit, but when I do not give in, she eventually gives up and lays in a corner, miserable. 

And this is when I hope that the universe has my best interest in mind like how I have for my dogs. When I want something with my whole being, and the universe withholds it from me, I hope the universe thinks to itself: “Such a silly girl. She thinks that this is what she wants, but she does not understand how it will hurt her in the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment